Jane Jensen puts her hat in the Kickstarter Ring

#1 Edited by Lucien21 (113 posts) -

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005365109/jane-jensens-pinkerton-road-2012-2013-csg

Jane Jensen of Gabriel Knight Fame is setting up a new adventure game studio and has launched a kickstarter.

She hopes fro £300k to make one of the following games to be chosed by the fundees.

GRAY MATTER 2

Dr. David Styles, a renegade neurobiologist, and Samantha Everett, a street magician, seek the truth about a dead girl’s strange powers.

Moebius

A man investigates a series of events around the world for a mysterious benefactor and learns a secret that changes his entire world view.

Anglophile Adventure

Visit Regency England for a little sex, lies and scandal.

#2 Posted by alternate (2719 posts) -

Cat Hair Mustache,

#3 Posted by Jimbo (9931 posts) -

Well, C, obviously, but credit to B for having the most vague description of anything ever.

#4 Posted by SlashDance (1839 posts) -

I don't know why, that video is actually making me feel uneasy.

#5 Edited by cheeckoo (25 posts) -

as much as a Gray Matter sequeal (or even a new GK if the rights were avaible) is a tempting proposition I must go for a new title

#6 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1718 posts) -

@alternate said:

Cat Hair Mustache,

Nice.

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

None of the options up to $100 include an art print. No dice.

#8 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Kickstarter threads are the new Mass Effect 3 ending.

at least something good can come out of these.

#9 Posted by Zippedbinders (1030 posts) -

Holy shit. Lancaster, PA? I'm pretty sure I could drop in on these guys and bother them. Had no idea there were game designers living there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.