KickStarter Game - Duel your AI code vs your friends AI code

#1 Posted by crimsonmage11 (2 posts) -

This is a unique game on kickstarter, representing a genre you just don't see very often. An AI vs. AI dueling game, where the player designs the code for your robots to battle against the code of other player's robots. It's pretty unique, and I think it deserves a look and some support! It's good to get a variety in our gaming diets... something to stretch our minds and make us think about how you would design your AI robots to our-perform the code of your friend. Pretty cool, hope you like it too...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1948602774/macrobots-design-and-duel-artificial-intelligences

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
#3 Posted by crimsonmage11 (2 posts) -

Actually, I guess it's the opposite of micro-managing - once you click start - the game simulation is all run based on code you pre-programmed for your robots. Each bot runs the same code, so really, your objective of the player to design the sweetest bot code algorithms you can think of... and then just sit back and enjoy the show! No clicks-per-second, or insane eye-hand coordination required. Hands off game play, just watching the mayhem of robots vs. robots so you know what to try differently for next time in your bot code. I hope you lean towards the love it! Hehe. It should be a ton of fun, and needs some more people to help give it support! Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.