Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

Kid Icarus uprising ar cards

zero147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By zero147

Does anyone know if club Nintendo of America will be selling kid icarus uprising ar cards on their website, just like clubnintendo of europe ( they are selling 2 packs of 6 for 250 coins). So if they are please comment below with your answers.

zero147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By zero147

Does anyone know if club Nintendo of America will be selling kid icarus uprising ar cards on their website, just like clubnintendo of europe ( they are selling 2 packs of 6 for 250 coins). So if they are please comment below with your answers.

Kanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kanden

Dang that seems really expensive for two packs of cards. Aren't the coin values like 30 for 3DS games and 50 for Wii? Seems really steep for 12 cards. And no I haven't heard anything about them offering cards through Club Nintendo. Although if I were you I'd be checking Gonintendo the guy there seems to be constantly updating that site he'd probably update with the information faster than any forum.

Chalphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Chalphy

I have no evidence, but I have heard from other people that Nintendo will be giving away booster packs in the future. If that is through Club Nintendo or not, I don't know, but they should not cost actual money.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bwheeeler

Is there any reason to care about these things? Like, they only do some thing where you point them at each other and they wave their arms at each other until one disappears, right?

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@Kanden said:

Dang that seems really expensive for two packs of cards. Aren't the coin values like 30 for 3DS games and 50 for Wii? Seems really steep for 12 cards. And no I haven't heard anything about them offering cards through Club Nintendo. Although if I were you I'd be checking Gonintendo the guy there seems to be constantly updating that site he'd probably update with the information faster than any forum.

No. I just registered 3 3DS games and got 250 stars for each one. Unless the American version is drastically different.

Kanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kanden

@GunslingerPanda: The American version must be way different then, we have coins instead of stars and we only get 30 coins for 3DS games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.