Too many idle players

#1 Posted by Ketchupp (668 posts) -

Lately when I've been playing Free For All in Together mode it isn't uncommon for me to have 2 out of the 6 players being idle. I'm assuming they're just trying to get their numbers up for the treasure hunt. I'm not quite complaining, I just find it odd people would buy this game and not bother playing it. Has anyone else been running into this as frequently as I am?

#2 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (674 posts) -

I haven't run into any idle players, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Multiplayer in Kid Icarus is super-chaotic. Not that I don't enjoy it, but it's real easy to lose track of what's going on.

#3 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

I've run into one idle player. It wouldn't have bothered me except for the fact that I was playing Light vs. Dark and Captain Idlepants was on my team.

#4 Posted by believer258 (12176 posts) -

They must be trying to figure out how to use the packed-in stand.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.