Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

Weapon Fusion Guide

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rempresent

This guide has shown up on NeoGAF in order to help you with your fusion problems.

No Caption Provided

I have only fused a few items with the graph, but having it all laid out like this is nice to have.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

Sweet. This should help my fusion efforts a lot! Thanks for posting this.

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rempresent

It's the least I could do.

If you click on the link to UncleSporky's post, he goes into detail to the specific items that you can craft using his numbering system. There is a list of possible spoilers in the link that he provides on that post. I would give it a look over if you have completed everything. The math is pretty easy to explain and it is a little intense because with proper pre-planning, you can fashion whatever weapon you want using old weapons.

It is just what I needed to get my End-All arm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.