Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer Instinct

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

The fighting game series that defined high-risk, high-reward combos returns as a free-to-play launch title for the Xbox One, later receiving constant updates with new characters and game modes. It can also be played on Windows 10 systems with cross-platform multiplayer.

fulgor bug

Strokin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so far I have had no luck with buying fulgore I have dun everything from hard resets on my xone to the simple thing with xbox support and they have confirmed that I get in touch with the game developer's of the game. the problem is fulgore was released for purchase and download on the 9th I have ben trying to purchase him for well over a day on and off but I still get a message saying content unavailable but I have ben in match after match with people with him and no one seems to have a problem with the purchase but me. I have the money to give but sadly no luck with even getting to the credit cad info to confirm a purchase for him just a screen saying content unavailable can someone help or shed light on this problem please. I also have a video if the problem but I have not posted it because I didn't want it to seem like im bashing or any thing but I really need help on this the xbox one is in great condition no problems with any downloads or add-on's but this one is the first

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.