Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer Instinct

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

The fighting game series that defined high-risk, high-reward combos returns as a free-to-play launch title for the Xbox One, later receiving constant updates with new characters and game modes. It can also be played on Windows 10 systems with cross-platform multiplayer.

Riptor goes hard trailer; Gargos Hype Train!

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@falserelic@xyzygy@bigjeffrey

No Caption Provided

That big giant talon on the bottom is just nuts.. And Gargos hype?? Which is crazy because I thought they had teased Cinder already first.. Oh well. Kan-Ra still looks dope.

No Caption Provided

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

It's been rumored that another "Shadow" type character might be coming. I'm hoping it's a remade Shadow Jago.

bargainben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"But where's Eyedol???" said no one, ever

but part of me would love to see them try and make that dumbass character work here

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.