Scans are out

#1 Edited by Emiel (607 posts) -
#2 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5839 posts) -

what is this?

is this game related to Killer7?

oh man I would to play another game like Killer7

#3 Posted by tyler1285 (178 posts) -

The protagonist reminds me of agent Cooper from Twin Peaks. Sounds pretty awesome.

#4 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1660 posts) -

You had me at Suda51 :3

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5293 posts) -

It looks great visually. I'm yet to love a Suda game, hopefully this is the one that plays as well as it looks.

#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4976 posts) -

Suda51 you so crazy.

#7 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

@GunstarRed said:

It looks great visually. I'm yet to love a Suda game, hopefully this is the one that plays as well as it looks.

C'mon! Shadows of the Damned!

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (5293 posts) -

@Emiel: I LOVE everything about Shadows of the Damned... other than the part where it is painful to play.

#9 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

@GunstarRed said:

@Emiel: I LOVE everything about Shadows of the Damned... other than the part where it is painful to play.

lol fair enough

#10 Posted by oraknabo (1500 posts) -

Man, I wish Suda would go back to the Killer7 and Flower, Sun, Rain stuff. I absolutely love those games. NMH was pretty good, but was the transition into this new stuff which I just don't get into very much.

#11 Posted by BoOzak (962 posts) -

@GunstarRed said:

If you think that was bad you'd hate Killer 7. I have a high tolerance for bad controls (I beat Never Dead ffs) and even I reached my breaking point with that game. Hopefully this game works differently.

#12 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Killer is Dead...? Killers are NeverDead! Please see what I did there.

#13 Posted by awesomeusername (4207 posts) -

@FancySoapsMan: Spiritual sequel. Suckuhhhhh. Seriously though, no. I think. I'm sure.

@OfficeGamer said:

Killer is Dead...? Killers are NeverDead! Please see what I did there.

No. I won't give you the attention you desire. Wait a sec...

#14 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -
#15 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5839 posts) -

@Rainbowkisses: Well it says it's not a sequel, but I was wondering if it was set in the same universe or something.

#16 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

So who is Suda51 working with to ensure that this is an actual game and not another art piece like Killer 7?

Because that man needs someone to reel him in and Shinji Mikami gets too caught up in his nonsense to do it.

#17 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

@FancySoapsMan: I doubt it, but who knows?

#18 Posted by TheRealMoot (399 posts) -

I love Suda 51 games! Especially Killer7... and the art is kinda similar too!

Still need to play Lollipop Chainsaw.

#19 Posted by DonutFever (3553 posts) -
@Mesoian said:

So who is Suda51 working with to ensure that this is an actual game and not another art piece like Killer 7?

Because that man needs someone to reel him in and Shinji Mikami gets too caught up in his nonsense to do it.

Siliconera mentions that somebody named Yoshimi Yosuda is working with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.