Trailer!

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@Bribo said:

Why hasn't this been flagged as youtube spam?

Is it because it's awesome?

If it has something to do with those darn video games (Or Giant Bomb) then it is not considered Youtube spam.

#52 Posted by MentalDisruption (1645 posts) -

Guy in a suit with a sword along with a bunch of crazy shit going on? Sign me up.

#53 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -

Why the hell isn't Suda51 just directing movies? Seriously, I would pay a large amount of money to see a film by him in a theatre anywhere in the world. The man oozes style and vision like no other, but his goddamn gameplay mechanics suck fat fucking sack!

Nonetheless, I know I'll still purchase and play this muthafucker. Looks too fresh!

#54 Posted by cosi83 (401 posts) -

meh, i want killer 7 part 2 wii u

#55 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

@cosi83 said:

meh, i want killer 7 part 2 wii u

Killer (7) is Dead.

#56 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

@ThePaleKing said:

Looks like every other Suda 51 game. I'm betting this one will also have some great boss battles and a decent soundtrack while the rest of the game is an exercise in tedious gameplay and clunky controls.

This.

#57 Posted by cosi83 (401 posts) -

How so? He could bring it back some. Say it aint so

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.