Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer7

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 09, 2005

Killer7 follows Harman Smith, a wheelchair-bound assassin with multiple personalities that manifest as seven seemingly supernatural killers. And the premise is the least weird thing about the game.

The GB crew should take on Killer 7 as their next Endurance Run

TheLeamenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheLeamenator

It would be perfect with the recent release of Shadows of the Damned and as a way to fill out this year's uninteresting summer (besides a few Summer of Arcade releases). Also, the game is batshit crazy AND Japanese, working perfectly with ER standards. And, on the plus side, the game doesn't suck like Deadly Premonition did, so it would be a bit more interesting to watch. Seriously, how awesome would it be to watch Vinny & Jeff (and maybe, Brad & Ryan) stumble their way through the off-the-wall insanity of a game like Killer 7? My answer is, probably pretty awesome.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

You have a low post count so I assume you're unfamiliar with the Endurance Run situation but I apologise in advance for the potential shitstorm you may be about to receive. The Giant Bomb crew have said they're not doing another Endurance Run and that every time someone mentions another Endurance Run it makes them want to do it even less. Additionally, many forum users have become annoyed at the countless threads on the forums asking about a new Endurance Run and suggesting games for a new Endurance Run. Sorry about that.

MyNameIsJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MyNameIsJoe

I think I'm supposed to berate you for starting a topic about an ER...but this seems like it could be cool.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

The GB crew should do whatever they want to do.

TheLeamenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheLeamenator
    @Gamer_152: Well..., that sucks. If they did do it though, it would be pretty awesome. But I guess they won't. I'm all depressed now... I'm gonna go do my own Endurance Run of Killer 7! 

(Runs off, crying like a bitch)
    GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By GalacticPunt

Looks like someone's been breaking the first two rules about endurance runs!

starrjack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By starrjack1

The thing that everyone needs to accept is that no one can force it. The right game just needs to come out or somehow be made relevant in a way that it clicks with them as a good game for an ER. Fact is though that they are doing a lot more stuff now than they once were so it is likely too difficult for them. If we get another ER, my guess it is that it will be years from now.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Seedofpower

@Gamer_152 said:

You have a low post count so I assume you're unfamiliar with the Endurance Run situation but I apologise in advance for the potential shitstorm you may be about to receive. The Giant Bomb crew have said they're not doing another Endurance Run and that every time someone mentions another Endurance Run it makes them want to do it even less. Additionally, many forum users have become annoyed at the countless threads on the forums asking about a new Endurance Run and suggesting games for a new Endurance Run. Sorry about that.

Well said. Therefore anyone else coming to this thread with an agenda to post should just move along. We don't need any more attention to this.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SlasherMan
    @Axxol said:
    The GB crew should do whatever they want to do,
    Absolutely. *wink wink nudge nudge*
    TheLeamenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheLeamenator

Whatever.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By toowalrus

No no no no no no!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ajamafalous

I was about to yell, but I'll just quote the first post instead.

@Gamer_152 said:

TheLeamenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheLeamenator

Just to be clear here, I'm fully aware how everybody seems to feel about these Endurance Runs. I just got the idea for Killer 7, got excited, and simply wanted to share the idea with people who actually know what the hell an Endurance Run is (the Giant Bomb community). I didn't actually think there was some sort of possibility of it happening. I just thought, "hey, cool idea... I should post this idea in the forums to see what people think of Killer 7 and imagine how funny it would be to watch Vinny & Jeff fight there way through the madness that is Killer 7". Go ahead and get crazy at me 'cause in the meantime, I'll just be playing Killer 7.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bybeach

well I think you should be quiet and keep your place Mr. only 17 post count. (translation, damned good idea but they prob. won't do it. kudos for thinking of it though.)

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Subjugation

It's okay. It seems like they come up with ideas for new video content every few months. So many original ideas like I Love Mondays, T.A.N.G, TNT, Happy Hour etc. Sometimes they try something and just don't feel like doing it again. I don't mind though because whatever they do instead usually turns out to be pretty great.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#16  Edited By Danteveli

Maybe Matt and Steve would handle this ER? It would be cool to listen to other people crazy theories and impressions while playing.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DrPockets000

Nah

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
    deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheLeamenator said:

@Gamer_152: Well..., that sucks. If they did do it though, it would be pretty awesome. But I guess they won't. I'm all depressed now... I'm gonna go do my own Endurance Run of Killer 7! (Runs off, crying like a bitch)

Imagine I shouted some offensive things at your silhouette as you vanish over the horizon!

GiveUpNed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By GiveUpNed

What a great idea! I would watch it.

Avatar image for symphonicolossus
    SYMPHONICOLOSSUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#20  Edited By SYMPHONICOLOSSUS

@Gamer_152: Not doing another Endurance Run, my ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.