Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killing Floor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2009

When hordes of failed super-soldiers (the zombie-like "specimens") break out of the labs of Horzine Biotech, it's up to London's finest to put them down in this cooperative survival horror wave-based first-person shooter.

Summer Sideshow 2012 trailer

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

The new map & weapons seem to work out pretty well, glad that they are always adding these around the steam sale events. There's a funny new trailer out that is pretty informative on the new items & the Hellride map though I think that the Abusement Park is still my favorite of these maps. Considering the cost this game tends to be enough fun with the perks, tons of free stuff & something that forces you into co-op as the horde will just pick you off quicker if you don't survive. Time to beat the summer heat with killing carnival themed monsters.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Grimhild

That paraplegic bearded lady is sexy, and she knows it.

I hate the shop keeper though, she annoys the living hell out of me.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

Ohhhh shit. Time to reinstall KF.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

@Grimhild: I don't mind her voice (then again bit of an anglophile as some family from there generations ago) but it'd be nice to get them to add a few other seasonal vendors as a change of pace from her.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Grimhild

@fox01313:

It's not the accent that bothers me, it's the tryhard sexual innuendos and bubbly comments. And it's not as terrible as I may make it seem, but every time a round is over and she opens her noise void, I feel like punching her in the neck.

Sidonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Sidonic

Im done with all summer sideshow achievements. Need help? Pm me :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.