Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killing Floor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2009

When hordes of failed super-soldiers (the zombie-like "specimens") break out of the labs of Horzine Biotech, it's up to London's finest to put them down in this cooperative survival horror wave-based first-person shooter.

what do the dlc character packs add?

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By misterhaan

a bunch of my friends have killing floor so i was going to buy it next time it went on sale for 75% off or more, and it's currently 85% off! i'm going to get the game, but should i also get the 6 dlc character packs for $1.79 more? if you have one or more of the killing floor character packs, are the additional characters significantly different from the ones in the base game? they regularly go for $1.99 a pack, but with the midweek madness they work out to 30 cents a pack. are they worth an average of 30 cents a pack, or should i just get the game and save the extra $1.79?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

Exactly what it sounds like. More character skins. If you don't care about what you look like then don't worry about it.

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

#3  Edited By Savage

They're just some character skins, nothing more or less significant than that. I ended up buying them all over time. I got more than my money's worth of entertainment out of Killing Floor, so I saw the packs as a way to further support Tripwire and get a little bonus to play with as I continued enjoying the game (which I would have done regardless of the existence of the character packs). Before you buy the packs, you should make sure you actually like the game itself.

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By misterhaan

thanks and -- just what i wanted to know! since it's just skins and not different behavior i'll keep my $1.79

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
    CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CreepyUncleBrad

I haven't actually bought any of the character packs but damn, I will say some of the character packs are hilarious. I've been tempted to buy the chicken recently...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.