technophile's Killing Floor (PC) review

• technophile wrote this review on .

Oh the horror!!!

I gotta say, I was pretty stoked when I saw the advertisments for this new game. Zombie / mutants + some pretty cool looking graphics. I tried it only to find it mind-numbingly boring and repetitive. You just go around wave after wave of zomutants. Then the horrendously annoying "trader" calls you and you get to select from your weapons to purchase. The mouse had a jittery feel to it. Overall, nowhere near as polished as L4D. Nowhere near as fun either. I understand it when it was a mod for UT2004, but making someone purchase this is just downright wrong. Gotta say (even though I hate to) not worth it.