Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Awesome Stat Tracking On Killzone.Com

thefjk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thefjk
    Just link up your PSN and click My Killzone and you'll see what I mean. That's some awesome detailed stats right there. Everything you'd ever want to know and more... it's all dummy data (on the Leaderboards, Clans, and Tourneys) at the moment but at least you can see what will be there in the future!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Simply Awesome!
    PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PufferFiz

Wow that does look really sweet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. Played one game of multiplayer and then looked at my stats. Really clean interface. And it seems to work very well. And it also seems to have good clan type stuff going on.

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By WallacetheGreat

There's also the match replay feature-thingy. It really sucks that I won't be playing this until tomorrow, I'm almost shaking.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WallacetheGreat said:
    "There's also the match replay feature-thingy. It really sucks that I won't be playing this until tomorrow, I'm almost shaking.....
    "
    Match replay? What does that mean...
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hitchenson

I'm not gonna be all "OMG COPIED!!1!!!!!!!1!" but just out of curiosity, is like Bungie.net and Halo 3?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JoelTGM
    p4ddym1607 said:
    "WallacetheGreat said:
    "There's also the match replay feature-thingy. It really sucks that I won't be playing this until tomorrow, I'm almost shaking.....
    "
    Match replay? What does that mean...
    "
    You can watch a replay of recently played matches on the website, from a top-down perspective.  Here's one-
    http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=46137&kz_file_id=46823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitchenson said:
    "I'm not gonna be all "OMG COPIED!!1!!!!!!!1!" but just out of curiosity, is like Bungie.net and Halo 3?"
    NOt sure what either of them are like so i dont know.

Just had a quick look at the battle replay feature. It is so sick.
    Just went to some random guy on leader board and you choose one of his matches. Then you can see i nice top down view. really nice feature. Did halo do this too. Cause it is great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didnt know it allowed you to replay every game... I just thought it was clan matches or whatever. I just watched my only ever match. And you can see how awesome i am with my strategic positioning... lol

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hitchenson
    p4ddym1607 said:
    "Hitchenson said:
    "I'm not gonna be all "OMG COPIED!!1!!!!!!!1!" but just out of curiosity, is like Bungie.net and Halo 3?"

Just went to some random guy on leader board and you choose one of his matches. Then you can see i nice top down view. really nice feature. Did halo do this too. Cause it is great.
    "

Halo, did do it. And as far as I know A'whole lot' better. Mainly because it was in-game and an actual replay of the match, that could be saved. Have short clips made of it and then uploaded to your file-share which enabled anyone to download and watch it. Oh, and you could take screenshots. Anywho, it's nice to see other FPS's doing this sorta thing, other genres and P.C. games have had it for ages.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitchenson said:
    "p4ddym1607 said:
    "Hitchenson said:

"

Halo, did do it. And as far as I know A'whole lot' better. Mainly because it was in-game and an actual replay of the match, that could be saved. Have short clips made of it and then uploaded to your file-share which enabled anyone to download and watch it. Oh, and you could take screenshots. Anywho, it's nice to see other FPS's doing this sorta thing, other genres and P.C. games have had it for ages."
    Yea. I have watched some counter strike matches in my time. It was nice cause it was just like you were spectating. But this works nicely for me. Every fps should do it.
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hitchenson

Yeah, it is pretty damn cool. Wish it would be ingame however, slightly annoying having to go to a site. Ah, well. Just cool it's there I 'spose. Hell, I'm not even sold on Killzone yet, so I don't know why I care...

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By SpinCookie

I linked my PSN account, and I don't see any of my stats on the site.  I'm about 60% through the single player and played a few MP matches last night, and leveled up.  Is there something else I have to do besides logging in with my PSN ID?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By TwoOneFive

i like the replaysSpinCookie said:

"I linked my PSN account, and I don't see any of my stats on the site.  I'm about 60% through the single player and played a few MP matches last night, and leveled up.  Is there something else I have to do besides logging in with my PSN ID?"
    sometimes it goes down, brand new they are working out the kinks still theyll be back up besides you dobr need the site to view this info

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By tomance

The stat tracking hasn't been working for me since Friday.  Hopefully they get it back up and running soon.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

isn't working for me either (all my stats remained at 0). oh well, have to wait and see...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.