Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Demo display problems

clubsammich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By clubsammich

I live in the US so I made a euro PSN account to get the demo.My tv was set to 720p and my ps3 was set to full 1080p, but when I played the demo there were some  display problems. I don't know if it was my tv, or my ps3, or the demo itself, but both the screen and the sound were kind of  fuzzy. The demo was amazing of course, but if you guys could help me I could make it sound and look better:).

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Uh, I think that the demo would run in PAL no?  at 50 Hz instead of the normal 60 hz used here in the US.  Also, why are you setting your PS3 to 1080p when you have a tv that is only 720p?  You never played with the box that had you fit different shapes into their boxes?  A square wont go in a round hole.  Are you retarded or something?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

PS3 is region free so I don't believe it's a PAL/NTSC problem. The final version of the game will upscale to 1080p but I don't believe the demo does.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.