Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Killzone... why are you making me hate you? CONNECT DAMMIT!

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By tearhead

So for the past week now, whenever I try to go online with Killzone 2 I either get the error code 10002 or -10.  It's a shame because Killzone's multiplayer is amazing, but, I cannot play it. It is not my connection, because every other game on my PS3 works fine online, and it is only this game that's acting stupid. I have no idea what to do and this whole experience is turning me way off from Killzone. I'm so pissed I don't even want to play the single player campaign. Is this happening to anyone else?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoelTGM

Not happening to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

That sucks, it's working for me fine, hopefully it's just a problem with your internet that will be worked out on it's own.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tearhead
    dcpc10 said:
    "Killzone 2's online Multiplayer has been flawless for me so far. It must be a problem on your end. Perhaps you could provide some more details (like ISP, kind of connection, list of games you have that DO work, etc.)?"
    My ISP is Comcast, my connection is wireless. I play CoD4, CoD WaW, Midnight Club online with no problems. I honestly see no reason why it just decided to stop working, just like everyone else it was flawless untill this point. It's really pissing me off... -_-
    LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i have no problem what so ever. i find the ps3 wireless connection to be unreliable, so i've been using my long ass ethernet cable, and have not experience any problem ever since.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
    TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I would say maybe try using an ethernet cable rather than Wi-Fi and see if that doesn't help at all. Otherwise go to killzone.com and check the forums there

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tearhead
    TheWorstPlayerEver said:
    "I would say maybe try using an ethernet cable rather than Wi-Fi and see if that doesn't help at all. Otherwise go to killzone.com and check the forums there"
    My router is FAR from my PS3, plus I've tried asking on killzone.com and no help there either.
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By fr0br0

It is probably your router. I had similar problems with Resistance 2 where it was only that game I could never connect to. I traced it down to my router setting up a firewall that blocked out the Resistance servers. Just in your case it is blocking out the Killzone servers. You should try contacting your router's services and figure out how to configure your firewall so that it will except the Killzone servers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.