Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

KZ2 disconnection problem

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

since last night and today, i've been disconnected a lot from matches. there's an error code with bunch of numbers on it. i know its not my internet. anyone else having the same problem?

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By meptron

Happens to me occasionally, but not frequent enough that it has bothered me.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

This was a huge issue in the beta.  They said to turn off the media server back then, so try that.  If it's not on, then maybe you're DLing a torrent or something, or there's to many WiFi devices on your network.  Those were the biggest issues for network problems in beta, dunno about now.

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By _Phara0h_

Well I never been kicked out, it only happens when I'm trying to join a game. As Meptron says I'm not bothered.
    I'm more bothered that the site is not up, and in game stats don't relay your current standing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.