Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Lol so SWAG (gamespot team) owned you guys tem :P

NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NinjaMunkey

Hi, unfotunately I could not play though someone in the gamespot team (abbrieviated SWAG) sais that apparently they won 6-1.

So i was just wondering for anyone here in the giantbomb clan, did you guys practise much or anything?

I thought I'd make the loss less painful, to be honest the clan did quite a few training matches in readiness all on the maps that would be played in the match.

I was in one of them, there must have been a good 3 or so nights with matches just to get ready to play you guys, and there were a few before that so we could get to know eachother and figure out classes.

So i hope that helped :P dont feel too bad those guys are really serious about their clan, having played with them i can understand why the team that played would have been pretty good...

EDIT: dam the title was a typo, itssupposed to say then. Lol and I cant change it...

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Osaladin

I'll pretend I understood what you said and just say... no?

NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NinjaMunkey

Osaladin, there is a giantbomb clan here, made up of people which reguarly use this sites forums.

And our clan, from uk.gamespot.com's forums, called SWAG, went against them the saturday before this one just past.

Our clan beat your forums clan 6-1.

I thought the clan here at giant bomb was a serious one so I thought theyd be here and have regular threads keeping everyone updated about the clan, I guess I was wrong, no wonder ours won that match... :P

There. understand now? I just thought this being a gaming site there would be people from this clan representing this site here. Though i guess its just a casual clan...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

We need dedicated players, That game went horrible, and I already told your clan I didn`t care if you owned us and you guys got your panties in a bunch, anyways we'll have a rematch sometime when we get some dedicated members.

NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NinjaMunkey

Lol I wish I was there, unfortunately we had relatives...

It wa nice for our clan to win our first proper match but when i was told the scores I knew something wasnt right.

I mean no joke we have regular practise sessions and to prepare for the match against you guys theres was loads of specific practise going on.

Plus our team leader is really good setting up games and keeping us updated almost daily.

Though yeah get yourself a proper thread for info on the game and some dedicated players, i hear the clan is splitting to form a better one which is good.

I personally look forward to playing you guys when your better, Id find it funny if you guys ended up beating us =P

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Gunner

i didnt even know we had a killzone team :/

congrats on the win anyways, we'll get you next time :P

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

Ah, so this thread is an attempt to bring out Gamespot flaming for both the site and users?  Well, good job invading the forums for that sole purpose, sir.

In case you haven't read the forums, there was a reorganization recently of the clans in order to create both a competitive clan and a casual clan.  Therefore, things are still being ironed out to get all of that set in stone and working properly.

...but don't worry...I'm sure the clans will pick it up in a couple weeks and you can challenge them again.  = D
    Lost_In_Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Lost_In_Gaming

There's clans on this site?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187
    Lost_In_Gaming said:
    "There's clans on this site?"
    jakob187 said:
    "In case you haven't read the forums, there was a reorganization recently of the clans in order to create both a competitive clan and a casual clan.  Therefore, things are still being ironed out to get all of that set in stone and working properly."

momentarylogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By momentarylogic

This will end in tears.

Many, Many.. single tears.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By fr0br0

I guess you guys are gonna need my help next time?

I would join the clan, but I already know I am unreliable with this kind of thing and I would only drag you guys down by not going to practices.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By get2sammyb

I wish I could get involved in the clan more but I just don't have the time, and also you guys tend to play by American times which is a bit inconveniant here in the UK.

Alas.... go-go Team GiantBomb.

NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NinjaMunkey

yeah jacob187 I saw that your re organising which is cool.

lol dont worry im not trying to flame here, theres already waaaay too much of that at gamespot. Its a constant flame/bashing session XD

No Ive had an account on giantbombs for ages, the reviews here by jeff are brilliant...

but yeah we sould organise a tournament between all the big gaming forums, gamespot, giantbomb, IGN, N4G ect...

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By matthew
    NinjaMunkey said:
    "we sould organise a tournament between all the big gaming forums, gamespot, giantbomb, IGN, N4G ect..."
    Something similar is in the works. . .
    NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NinjaMunkey
    Matthew said:
    "NinjaMunkey said:
    "we sould organise a tournament between all the big gaming forums, gamespot, giantbomb, IGN, N4G ect..."
    Something similar is in the works. . ."
    really?

cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.