Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

WHEN IS THE DEMO CODE VALID!!!!!

scumble373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By scumble373

Ok....do I need to wait to put the code into my ps3 untill the 5th of february????    because gamestop said that its valid NOW!! and it won't work   HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By patrick5152003

hopefully 12 am

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

yeah i am hoping 12. and yeah the website and the store is dumb, just read the card with the code it clearly says the 5th, and besides thats the same day its being released for free to everyone in the UK

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Jackel2072

i dont think it will go live at 12 am. im sorry but this isn't Microsoft, Sony has a strict releases schedule for updating the Playstaion store. so chances are the code won't be valid until the NA store is updated.

-

This Info was pulled from other demo release timeframes like 100% of the demos that have come in the past (that means all of them - even special pre-orders like this one) is that it will be up when the PS store gets updated.

DEMO RELEASE TIMEFRAME

February 5th, 2 - 4am or 6 - 9am Pacific Standard Time.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Doesn't sony have a once a week schedule they update their store?
    I'm not sure what it is, but I'd imagine you could find it out.   MS's is everyday at 2:00 am eastern although it's not tied to that exact time, it's just the most likely time

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Doesn't sony have a once a week schedule they update their store?
    I'm not sure what it is, but I'd imagine you could find it out.   MS's is everyday at 2:00 am eastern although it's not tied to that exact time, it's just the most likely time"
    yeah the PSN gets updated every thursday but there are exceptions (eg. RE5 demo was released on 2/2). The exact time on thursday that it gets updated varies. Mid day seems to be the usual though. Jackel2072 said:
    "i dont think it will go live at 12 am. im sorry but this isn't Microsoft, Sony has a strict releases schedule for updating the Playstaion store. so chances are the code won't be valid until the NA store is updated.

-

This Info was pulled from other demo release timeframes like 100% of the demos that have come in the past (that means all of them - even special pre-orders like this one) is that it will be up when the PS store gets updated.

DEMO RELEASE TIMEFRAME

"
    i have no problems staying up untill 2am-4am to get the demo..i have off work for the next 3 days. 
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jackel2072
    TwoOneFive said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Doesn't sony have a once a week schedule they update their store?
    I'm not sure what it is, but I'd imagine you could find it out.   MS's is everyday at 2:00 am eastern although it's not tied to that exact time, it's just the most likely time"
    yeah the PSN gets updated every thursday but there are exceptions (eg. RE5 demo was released on 2/2). The exact time on thursday that it gets updated varies. Mid day seems to be the usual though. Jackel2072 said:
    "i dont think it will go live at 12 am. im sorry but this isn't Microsoft, Sony has a strict releases schedule for updating the Playstaion store. so chances are the code won't be valid until the NA store is updated.

-

DEMO RELEASE TIMEFRAME

"
    i have no problems staying up untill 2am-4am to get the demo..i have off work for the next 3 days. 
    "
    Yes there is a chance that the EU or JPN stores gets updated at the wee hours of the morning (RE5 demo was live at around 2 am on the JPN store). so it doesn't hurt to check. i just refresh N4g every now and then to see if its been up. cuz you can be sure as shit the moment the demo is live N4g will have 10,000 pages informing you.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Diamond

The US PSN store always is the last to update.  I won't be surprised if it's not available to preorder codes until after 5PM EST tomorrow.

scumble373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By scumble373

Hey thanks guys add me my name is Scumble373 hope to see you online

scumble373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By scumble373

Dang mine didn't work at 6 this morning so im hoping itll be live when i come home from school

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jackel2072
    Scumble373 said:
    "Dang mine didn't work at 6 this morning so im hoping itll be live when i come home from school"
    dude if it still doesn't work just go make a Euro account. its simple

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.