Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Killzone 3 E3 trailer looks unsurprisingly amazing

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

Yup, that looks fucking good alright. Might not have the same OOMPH that the first KZ did (we are living in a post Uncharted 2 world after all) but DAMN, that looks good. And I'm all for the new setting, i likes me some snow.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Yeah, variety in the environments is a great thing. Hopefully there will be some lush jungle environments as well to compliment the snow levels.

Avatar image for scorpionsoldier
    ScorpionSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ScorpionSoldier
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Yeah, variety in the environments is a great thing. Hopefully there will be some lush jungle environments as well to compliment the snow levels. "
    Guerrilla said jungles would also be in the game, along with a post-nuclear city aswell as space.(The space level(s) would be part of the finally if i remember the interview correctly.)
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @ScorpionSoldier: Then I am excited.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @ScorpionSoldier said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " Yeah, variety in the environments is a great thing. Hopefully there will be some lush jungle environments as well to compliment the snow levels. "
    Guerrilla said jungles would also be in the game, along with a post-nuclear city aswell as space.(The space level(s) would be part of the finally if i remember the interview correctly.) "
    what the sounds fucking amazing. but i can see the jungles bringing about more annoying crysis fanboy shit. 
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @ScorpionSoldier said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    Guerrilla said jungles would also be in the game, along with a post-nuclear city aswell as space.(The space level(s) would be part of the finally if i remember the interview correctly.) "
    what the sounds fucking amazing. but i can see the jungles bringing about more annoying crysis fanboy shit.  "
    I don't feel like getting heavily into it, but I never felt Crysis looked that great. It was technically amazing, but there were parts of the game that made me feel like hey this is totally a game world. I'm talking specifically about the environments and stuff, not the supernatural story events.
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By RobotHamster

I wish I could see it in 3D, but sadly I will never afford such a tv...

Avatar image for scorpionsoldier
    ScorpionSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ScorpionSoldier
    @LiquidPrince said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @ScorpionSoldier said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    what the sounds fucking amazing. but i can see the jungles bringing about more annoying crysis fanboy shit.  "
    I don't feel like getting heavily into it, but I never felt Crysis looked that great. It was technically amazing, but there were parts of the game that made me feel like hey this is totally a game world. I'm talking specifically about the environments and stuff, not the supernatural story events. "
    Technology-wise it was amazing, but my problem with Crysis is the way the engine renders the graphics, it looks very real but a bit generic.
    sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sodiumCyclops

The framerate looks very iffy to me

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @ScorpionSoldier said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @ScorpionSoldier said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    I don't feel like getting heavily into it, but I never felt Crysis looked that great. It was technically amazing, but there were parts of the game that made me feel like hey this is totally a game world. I'm talking specifically about the environments and stuff, not the supernatural story events. "
    Technology-wise it was amazing, but my problem with Crysis is the way the engine renders the graphics, it looks very real but a bit generic.
    "
    bottom line is, Guerilla doing jungle environments post-uncharted 2 and crysis is going to be a real treat. they're going to figure out a way to make it seem really crazy and badass.  oh, and the lighting is going to make it look fucking outstanding. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.