Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Killzone 3 Matchmaking problems

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DonPixel

I played lot of KZ3 multiplayer arround the release, then i took a brake to finish some single player games before geting serious into leveling my toon in KZ 

so far I remember there was no matchmaking issues, but now of every 5 games i join theres like 2 or 3 people for the whole match! wtf!? Also when i finally join a full match it won´t rotate the map I did like 5 warzone matches in Turbine concurse and it wouldn´t rotate..

Anyone having the same problems? whats going on?
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

I imagine the map rotation problem is partly to blame.  I sometimes get put into games with very few people as well when I select a specific map to join. I have to do that since i have the Retro map pack installed since it will only play those maps if I get put in them.

And now I hear the new map pack has the same issue...so the community will probably be split even more-so. I really enjoy Junkyard tho...too bad it's only a Guerilla Warfare map.
    DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DonPixel
    @handlas: It´s been working fine today for me.. it put me in a random map when I join and the ther´s the usuall map voting when the round ends...  thou i was stock in the retro map pack for a couple of days

I hope it stays this way
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By handlas

well after one of the patches I didn't have the issue of always being put on Salamun Market and never being able to get into another map. But it seems to have returned for some reason.

I tried playing Junkyard last night and just got put into games with like 2 vs 5.  Just quit....
    Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Branthog

Glad to hear this isn't just me, but I hope it improves. I bought Killzone 3 just before PSN went down and a month later, I am eager to get in and start ranking up. Unfortunately, the biggest game I can find is 3v3 and it's usually more like 1v1.

Hawk456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hawk456

It was going well for me until tonight (only playing Guerilla) around 2am when I decided to try one of the other game modes... welcome to 1v1.  Absolutely boring, I repair all the ammo crates and turrets then just watch the count down to get my 500 xp.  Waste of time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.