New Killzone 3 video shows off a boss fight.

#1 Edited by mordukai (7133 posts) -

WARNING: The video contains footage and spoilers from the single player campaign from Killzone 3. 

Holy crap the game looks good even for a preview code. I can't imagine how the final built will look.  

I just noticed that someone already posted a video showing off a single play footage but I'm not sure if it's the same one since the video on that post is not longer available. 
#2 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

Sweet...this game is on my must buy list xD

#3 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -
@shadowknight508: I already have my copy fully paid. 
#4 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -

WFT... Why is Rico still alive?... kill him already!
#5 Posted by captain_clayman (3318 posts) -

looks awesome.  i still need to play killzone 2...

#6 Edited by face15 (1274 posts) -

Just like Killzone 2 this has fucking incredible sound design. Everyone harps on about how good these games look but they never seem to mention how good they sound. 
The game looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

#7 Posted by Lab392 (241 posts) -

Reminds me of the first "boss" in Resistance 2.

#8 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

god i want this game...  does anybody know if this is gonna conclude the killzone story?

#9 Posted by face15 (1274 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: I don't think they've said but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a trilogy. Most things are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.