Not many players on new maps

#1 Posted by delorean99947 (220 posts) -

So I bought the $10 dlc bundle and decided to play the new maps. I specifically selected the dlc maps so I could get into them faster. I noticed that when I do that, the match has 1 to 4 players. Am I doing something wrong or do I have bad luck? Do the dlc maps appear when doing normal matchmaking? 

#2 Posted by FesteringNeon (2153 posts) -

It could be due to a few things, like time of day and the recent gift of different games to play through.

I don't really know the answer to your questions, but my experience tells me that if you decide to split a community by selling maps.. more people will likely be less inclined to purchase said maps. As you probably know, we're not talking COD or BF numbers to fall back on either, unfortunately : /

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.