Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Single player AA Gun Glitch?

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By trulyalive

Just after  taking down the first AA Gun after getting the Jetpack, you need to jetpack over some icebergs and kill a few more infantry Helghan and a couple of Jet-pack Helghan. At this point, My game seems to sieze up. There's a bridge with electrical fuses to shoot to lower the bridge, but shooting it does nothing for me. The objective waypoint is just in the middle of the area I can't progress past. Anyone else having this issue?

Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Donos

I don't remember any issue like that. I'd say look for more fuses, run up to the thing, or hit back(select?) and read the objective. I really ought to play some more of this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.