Has anyone played this? Will anyone be playing this?

#1 Posted by ProfessorEss (7253 posts) -

I know Zoidberg's played it and liked it as he's the guy who made the one post that exists in these forums.

In light of Sony giving it away are people planning on getting it?
Has anyone played it?
Anyone seen it?
Any impressions whatsoever?

#2 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I played a little bit ages ago. Wasn't a fan.

#3 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

I played it. It isn't good, it's even kind of bad

#4 Posted by ProfessorEss (7253 posts) -

So far, so disheartening.

#5 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Liberation is my favorite PSP game. It's so damn good! Not sure if anyone is still playing it online though, but I know the community was really strong back in the day. 

#6 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (319 posts) -

I bought it when it was released and it's one of my favourite PSP games. From what I recall the controls could get a bit iffy in certain parts, but worked well and the campaign was quite good. They added a new chapter for free later as well, it was bloody hard from what I recall. No idea on multiplayer, never played it for some reason.

So yeah give it a go, I'm 80% positive that you won't be disappointed. 

#7 Posted by MacGyver (280 posts) -

I picked it up about four days ago. As far as shooters on handhelds go, not bad.. It actually sparked my interest in a series I never thought "I" would play! YOU ROCK PSP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.