snowpin's Killzone: Mercenary (PlayStation Network (Vita)) review

• snowpin wrote this review on .

KZ:M

Hands down one of my favorite vita games released so far, I haven't fully beaten it yet but the game does take a nice, interesting and un-expected turn 5-6 missions in. Multiplayer had a few problems on launch day but I've yet to see any problems since.

Other reviews for Killzone: Mercenary (PlayStation Network (Vita))

Easily the Best Handheld Shooter Ever Made 0

The campaign definitely has its momentsThe FPS genre on the Playstation Vita has been largely a disappointment thus far. Titles released waiving the Resistance and Call of Duty flags have been sub-par. With Killzone Mercenary, Guerrilla Cambridge makes an attempt to put home console-quality presentation on the Playstation Vita. The investment from Sony has definitely paid off, bringing one of the best games on Vita into the our hands.The single player storyline is far from an epic tale but the m...