Actors and ingame models revealed

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By altairre

It is nothing new that games use the likenesses of more or less well known actors and as it turns out this will also be the case in Shadow Fall.

"Although they’ve shared the same planet for thirty years, the Vektans and the Helghast are now on the brink of war. With both factions eager to protect their home and reclaim what they believe is theirs, trust has reached an all-time low. The wall built to separate both sides can no longer contain the enemy.

In Killzone:Shadowfall, you’ll serve as a Shadow Marshal under Vektan Security Agency director Sinclair, who has you perform the difficult missions that ensure the balance remains tipped in favor of the Vektans. But Echo, an intelligence operative for the Helghast, has similar orders – and she will stop at nothing to accomplish them.

To bring these two key characters to life, we are very pleased to have secured the amazing talents of David Harewood, who plays Sinclair, and Jamie Gray Hyder, who has taken on the role of Echo." (Source: Playstation.Blog)

And here are the ingame models of those characters, which in my opinion look pretty incredible (I know this has been out for a while but I just discovered it and thought that there maybe are a few other people who haven't seen it yet):

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Next gen is looking pretty fucking good to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.