Killzone comes to PlayStation 4.

Killzone: Shadow Fall, Support - Supply Box Help

flannelbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So, I'm taking a run at the Jack of All Trades trophy. Silly endeavor, yes, but a goal non-the-less. Maxing out most abilities only relies on yourself and some time, no biggie.

However... the Support class has a Supply Box Ability to max out and this mean other people need to use your supply box 250 times.

Other people don't ever bother to use it so this is a really annoying one to max out.

Anyone else looking to get this or willing to help out in a bunch of matches to use each other Supply Boxes to boost this?

I'd normally never ask a stupid thing like this but, i'm close, and relying on random people simply does't work :-/

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By EthanielRain

If you want to play some MP in general, add me and we can work on your supply box as we play too :) PSN id same as here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.