Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone

Franchise »

A sci-fi first-person/third-person shooter franchise for Sony platforms, developed by Guerrilla Games.

All the characters that haven't died, need to come back.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM
    Marshal Luger, Shawn Natko, and etc. need to be back and be more important than just simply there. There needs to be better character development as well. The characters kind of just keep getting worse as the games go on. I want it to be the best it can be next time around. Plus, why is Sev and Rico such ugly characters? Does anyone agree (or care) that they need to bring back the characters from the first and second that haven't yet died off? 

I thought it was weird how they didn't even have Natko in the third, only to put him in co-op as the second playable character. Plus, I may be in the minority, 'cause a lot of people didn't like the first Killzone, but when it came out, I loved that game, and played it for months on end. I liked the characters, the Vektan environments, and everything else except for the technical side of the graphics. Also, they need to get the same voice actors, I really do hate when they get new actors, even if it is great the next time around.
    Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
    the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the story has the potential to be so great except they just fucked it up in the third game. 

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NTM

They need James Cameron to help with the story, and James Horner/Hans Zimmer to the the music. Ha ha, that's random.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.