Anyone here excited for the HD version?

#1 Posted by NTM (7411 posts) -

#2 Posted by Marcsman (3209 posts) -

Not really. I have 2 & 3 and no interest in 1.

#3 Posted by GunstarRed (5213 posts) -

Not really. Loved 2, liked 3 a lot, but I think going back to the first game would be really hard now. I remember the title screen music being great though.

#4 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

Not at all. The original killzone was the one I enjoyed the most. As for the other games I don't really care for them.

#5 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1431 posts) -

If they HD-ify the opening speech then I am in

#6 Posted by mosespippy (4208 posts) -

Will Rockets still go through people without exploding? Will the sniper riffle still be unuseable? Probably, and yet I'm still kind of anticipating playing it.

#7 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -

I heard few good things about it way back when and console standards have gotten much better since then so I can't say that I am excited at all.

#8 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (486 posts) -

Good god no! Killzone was and still is a terrible game.

#9 Posted by NTM (7411 posts) -
#10 Posted by maverick_76 (14 posts) -

Just watched the quick look, good god that looks pathetic! How the hell did I enjoy playing that drivel?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.