Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect for Xbox 360

Accessory »

Kinect for Xbox 360 is a set of cameras and sensors designed for hands-free gaming. It was released in North America on November 4th, 2010.

Kinect for Xbox One in action

yilisha1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kinect for Xbox One in action

Kareem Choudhry, development manager for Microsoft's Kinect, shows off new ways the Xbox One will track the user's body, including infrared imaging, face recognition, and heart-rate monitoring.

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, pretty cool.. but even the original Kinect looked pretty cool in some demos. And we all know how that one turned out.

You also might want to post a little more info, stuff like this tends to get locked for "youtube spam".. but I´m not sure.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Marcsman

Once again Yawn.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Some of this is actually quite impressive, but I still don't see it as more than fitness and minigames.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This may sound weird, but I'm really excited for the next Kinect. Think about the length that the technology has traveled in 3 short years, after the first iteration was introduced midway through the last cycle. This iteration is being introduced at the beginning of this one, and the entire cycle could be 6-8 years. Imagine what it will be able to do after all that time? On a purely tech-geek level, I can't wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.