Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Fun Labs

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Jun 06, 2011

Kinect Fun Labs is a Xbox 360 app that lets players access various free (and paid) tech demos that make use of Kinect technology, from scanning real life objects to turning the player into an avatar!

Shouldn't each game have its own page?

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MayorFeedback

I know they're not really games and it seems like overkill, but technically Kinect Fun Labs isn't a game. It's just a launching pad for all the experiments, and each of the experiments has their own achievements. Kinect Fun Labs should really be a concept, not a game. Right? Maybe?

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

That's what I'm thinking. The other games have their own achievements, so it seems like they would need their own pages.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Yanngc33

@drhans: Kinect Me has its own separate page, ask the mods but I think it would be a good idea and turn the Kinect Fun Labs page into a concept page

HawkSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By HawkSE

I don't think they should. Think about it this way: The Prince of Persia Collection and God Of War Collections are not games by themselves, but contain the games within. There is not a separate God of War HD page separate from God Of War. It's just talked about on the God Of War Collection page. I doubt it will be broken apart.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.