Joy Ride now possibly a Natal game, no longer free

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

take this with a grain of salt, but after not hearing about this game for a long time, there's rumors that it's now a full fledged Natal title, but no longer free. Don't know what to think about this, on one hand, it's one more game for Natal, on another, no longer free? Is it a full retail game? XBLA thing? Who knows, maybe in 1 week we'll know.

http://kotaku.com/5555764/report-xbox-360s-joy-ride-is-now-a-project-natal-game

#2 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

If this is true then screw them. I was looking forward to this game. However, I have no intention of buying an avatar racer and I definitely don't want to drive by holding my empty hands out in front of me.

#3 Posted by Evil_Alaska (293 posts) -

I'm guessing that this is going to get bundled with Natal.

#4 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I'm still not paying for Joy Ride. It never interested me.

#5 Edited by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

I never heard of this game before now, and now I'm sad because this looked cool. 

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK 
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK 
NATAL! No more defense!

#6 Posted by Landon (4132 posts) -

Whatever, no way Natal is going to sell. They are digging their own grave.

#7 Posted by bartok (2457 posts) -

I remember Joy Ride. The guy that played Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs voiced the killer trucker in that movie.

#8 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -
@bartok said:
"I remember Joy Ride. The guy that played Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs voiced the killer trucker in that movie. "

lol, Ted Levine is the guy 

"Candy cane, you out there Candy Cane?"
#9 Posted by ToadRunner (277 posts) -

microsoft had a large fanbase with the hardcore gamers, now they are giving them the finger and pursuing the 32x

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.