Looks like this game is going to be free up until New Year

#1 Posted by Generiko (445 posts) -

according to Major Nelson.

It is also supposed to be out next week.

just a heads up

http://majornelson.com/2012/12/11/content-coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-21/

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
#3 Posted by icytower38 (464 posts) -

I already had plans on getting this at some point in the future, but now I will be downloading during breakfast .

#4 Posted by ThaKakarot (6 posts) -

This news is glorious!

#5 Posted by GristleMcThornbody (163 posts) -

So bittersweet! I have hoping for months that this would come out before the party I had planned for tonight, and now I find out it's free... three days too late!!

#6 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

Somehow Double Fine just keeps raising the bar on being the most fantastic developers. 

#7 Posted by Xeirus (1352 posts) -

I was just looking at Amnesia Fortnight and saw this!

I'm so excited!

#8 Posted by Counterclockwork87 (736 posts) -

I thought Kinect Games weren't allowed to be downloadable? Or did they change this?

#9 Posted by GristleMcThornbody (163 posts) -

@Counterclockwork87: I never heard that rule, but they must have changed it. The kinect I bought over the summer came with download codes for gunstringer and fruit ninja. I downloaded child of eden as well.

#10 Posted by Rotnac (811 posts) -

Awesome! Definitely turning on my Kinect for this. I still haven't even tried Haunt or Wreckateer yet when they had those for free in the past.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.