Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure is a game for Kinect in collaboration with Disney and Pixar. The game will scan you into the worlds seen in five of Pixar's movies.

Is there a media black-out on this game?

benpatient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By benpatient

How bizarre that a Pixar game for Kinect just came out a couple weeks ago, and despite it being apparently pretty popular (based on its location in the 360 demo download lists), it's got almost no press interest. There isn't even a real info page on GB yet! All of the reviews I saw were either cursory glances into the game, or not in English. What's going on with this? I wanted to know if it would be a good game for my kids. I was hoping for a Quick Look or something. I mean...it's Pixar! It's a game!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

To be honest I don't think I had even heard of this game until now.

I guess this is kind of weird. Not so much that the press kind of ignored *another* Disney Kinect game (even though this one seems to involve Pixar), but that Disney wouldn't market it like crazy.

EDIT: There's like 14 reviews on Metacritic. Not a lot, but it's still more than what you made it seem like.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By iamjohn

I hadn't even heard of this game until I saw an ad for it in Gamestop last week.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mosespippy

@benpatient: The sort of people that would buy or play movie based kinect games for kids are not the sort of people that read sites like GB, gamespot, IGN, etc. The people who run the sites know what their audience is and know that they aren't going to get a whole lot from covering the game. I would suggest maybe an XBox focused magazine since they are more likely to cover every xbox game or possibly whattheyplay.com if that still exists as it is/was the site for parents to get informed about games.

benpatient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By benpatient

there is plenty of evidence on giantbomb to the contrary. most of those metacritic reviews are from europe. Not even sure the game is available in europe yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.