I'm Han Solo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

This is officially the greatest thing ever. We are all Han Solo now.

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
#3 Edited by Snail (8644 posts) -

Isn't this from that Star Wars Kinect game?

I think this is pretty depressing, and a really lame way to attract "fans" of the franchise to get them to buy the game. Apparently it worked with you.

I mean "dancing stormtroopers as a selling point" might very well be a new low for the Star Wars franchise.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I would buy this game.

#5 Posted by Milkman (17166 posts) -

Gun in mouth.

#6 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5071 posts) -
#7 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

There's even a trash compactor dance.......... fucking hell haha

#8 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

Remember how George Lucas tried to hide the Star Wars Christmas Special because it was too embarrassing to the brand? Remember that?

And now we have this...

#9 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

@Snail: You are clearly not Han Solo.

#10 Posted by jelekeloy (456 posts) -

I need this.

#11 Edited by JustKamToo (710 posts) -

Just fucking kill me now.

#12 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

No.

#13 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -

I feel like I got sucked back into the 70s after watching that (and I was born in the 80s).

#14 Posted by Grimhild (723 posts) -

This looks like something that would be on Robot Chicken or South Park as satire of George Lucas' constant raping of the franchise to "introduce" the series to a younger audience.

#15 Posted by DeathByWaffle (646 posts) -

Why...why is it so catchy?

#16 Posted by Demoskinos (15082 posts) -

People getting pissed over this need to lighten the fuck up.

#17 Posted by stinky (1551 posts) -

where is that carbonite button at?

#18 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

@DeathByWaffle: Because you can't stop his shine. He's solo. He's Han Solo. He's Han Solo, Solo.

#19 Posted by Trilogy (2681 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

People getting pissed over this need to lighten the fuck up.

Sorry dude but it's pretty dumb. =P

#20 Posted by Grimhild (723 posts) -

@Demoskinos: People getting pissed over other people expressing disappointment at one of their favorite franchises becoming a self-parody for the wallet thickness of George Lucas need to lighten the fuck up.

#21 Posted by ckeats (489 posts) -
#22 Posted by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

Awesome

#23 Edited by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -
#24 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

@PixelPrinny: I think the video speaks for itself. I felt the need to share it with the Giant Bomb community. Would you also have liked me to write an essay about it?

#25 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

@Grimhild: Sometimes Han Solo just needs to get his shine on.

#26 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11419 posts) -

You know something is wrong when even the people who don't mind the prequel movies (like myself) are being disgusted to the point of not wanting to have anything to do with Star Wars stuff these days.

#27 Posted by ZombiePie (5724 posts) -

This thread counts as YouTube Spam. If you can't take the time to provide context to the video or explain why this video is so important then this thread didn't need to get created.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.