Kessler Kam: We've Got Kinect!

• 65 results
Posted by MattBodega (1904 posts) -
Whiskey Media Intern Matt Kessler watches representatives from Sega show off Sonic Free Riders for the Kinect hardware and the Xbox 360. Also, I record footage WAY too close to my face.

#1 Posted by MattBodega (1904 posts) -
Whiskey Media Intern Matt Kessler watches representatives from Sega show off Sonic Free Riders for the Kinect hardware and the Xbox 360. Also, I record footage WAY too close to my face.

#2 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Dat kinect.

#3 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

i hate motion controls!

#4 Posted by hedfone (1751 posts) -

hawt

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (11942 posts) -

Does this include Jeff's sick S-Rank jump?

#6 Edited by Crono11 (1645 posts) -

I wish Dance Central wasn't going to exist. That's the only thing that makes me even remotely want Kinect.

Oh and Matt you can't handle facial hair man, it looks bad, sorry.

#7 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Looking forward to Ryan and Jeff looking like jackasses playing Sonic!

#8 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

Kessler is rocking a mustache... I like it. 

#9 Posted by Milkman (16619 posts) -

Oh man, you're not wrong. That camera is way too close to your face. Don't do that anymore.

#10 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Cant wait for more content!

#11 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2720 posts) -

Kessler you don't have to point the camera at yourself everytime you speak.

#12 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

Shave Kessler.

#13 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

SHAVE YOUR FACE PUBES MAN!

#14 Posted by DexterKid (668 posts) -

Love the little Drew cameo.

#15 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Who the fuck edited the video? What are you hiding? Why do you keep pointing the camera at yourself Kessler? Do you know that it's hideous when you do that? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, NOW!!!!!

#16 Edited by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Kinect Kessler going into the snazzy intro confirmed?! 

Kessler Kam Kinect Kontinues!!!

#17 Posted by Timmy_Wackford (42 posts) -

You let the KKK in the office!

#18 Posted by Flappy (2190 posts) -

Flappy found himself lost in the facial hair.

#19 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" Oh man, you're not wrong. That camera is way too close to your face. Don't do that anymore. "
Yeah please don't it ruined watching the video.
#20 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Kessler, read these posts above me.  They say all I want to say but in more offensive ways.

#21 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

Shave your facial hair and send it to me.  I'll send them to that special someone who needs that hair.

#22 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Why does Sonic need a Airboard? 

#23 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

So what this video basically tells me is there is no way I'll ever be able to use Kinect with my floor space!

#24 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -

Wait, there's already a third Sonic Riders game? Damn.
Well, I suppose Nintendo have Go Karting covered so it kinda makes sense, I guess.

#25 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Shave your facial hair and send it to me.  I'll send them to that special someone who needs that hair. "
the first part of your post is so insanely creepy.
#26 Posted by Ithryn (84 posts) -

I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself Kinected...

#27 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I would play that.

#28 Edited by adoggz (2061 posts) -

guys, just make the couch fold up into the wall 

Edit: no fuck that, that is a stupid idea what they need to do is get some colored spot lights and strobe lights and a fog machine and some giant speakers. Then you rig it up so that when you push a button the lights and the fog machine kicks on and the speakers start playing this song then the couch descends from the ceiling.

#29 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Kinect looks super engaging. I could tell you guys were super excited by the Sonic Game.

#30 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I like your stache Bodega. Not nearly pedo enough, but you're gettin' there.

#31 Posted by Sweep (8837 posts) -

...why does Kessler still have hair?

#32 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Someone is having a heart attack by the end of the month.

#33 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4691 posts) -

I <3 Kessler.

#34 Edited by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

I dont have a very big room, so it looks like I would be standing in the doorway if I have to be that far from the camera.

If I was going to buy kinect anyway.
Also shave, thats some horrible facial hair youve got going on.

#35 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

kessler needs to grow one of those old timey mustaches, it will look real good

#36 Posted by natetodamax (19191 posts) -

Quick Look EX incoming?

#37 Posted by Kovski (170 posts) -

heh, I like that your facial hair is blonde, looks so wrong. Your beard like mine is too soft and should wait a few years before even trying to have facial hair like it was cool. Anyway, nice as always Bodega to up these clips
And for the game? Looks total ass, those executives/developers may look real happy about showing off their game, but no they are dead inside and cry at night for the horror they have created wish it to be released soon as possible because they don't ever want to play it again.

#38 Posted by FLStyle (4651 posts) -

I move couches for no gaming system!

#39 Posted by Vorbis (2750 posts) -

I wanted more Microsoft PR guy.

#40 Posted by Pop (2617 posts) -

I am so going to miss Kessler Kam when kessler leaves, QQ

#41 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Shave the facial pubic hair.

#42 Edited by HT101 (1153 posts) -
@adoggz: I'd just play the Space Jam theme because that song is great.  Also, Matt, you really, REALLY need to shave that horribleness that you must call a beard off your face.  Some people can't rock facial hair and you and I are in that category.
#43 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

Cool mustache, brah. But you should really trim up the facial hair a bit. I don't think a big beard really suits you. 

Anyways, keep making more of these!

#44 Posted by JessicaBoo (404 posts) -

Ok, i dont dislike or hate the guy... But a beard also? His some sort of Ryan wannabe? 

And... Sigh....
#45 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Looks shit. In all fairness it feels and looks like the weakest of the motion control systems.

#46 Posted by Brendan (7734 posts) -
@adoggz said:
"guys, just make the couch fold up into the wall 

Edit: no fuck that, that is a stupid idea what they need to do is get some colored spot lights and strobe lights and a fog machine and some giant speakers. Then you rig it up so that when you push a button the lights and the fog machine kicks on and the speakers start playing this song then the couch descends from the ceiling. "

That idea is only cool if you make sure the couch doesn't fully descend from the ceiling until the entire song plays out.  Every time.
#47 Posted by TheBalticOne (64 posts) -
@Brendan said:
" @adoggz said:
"guys, just make the couch fold up into the wall 

Edit: no fuck that, that is a stupid idea what they need to do is get some colored spot lights and strobe lights and a fog machine and some giant speakers. Then you rig it up so that when you push a button the lights and the fog machine kicks on and the speakers start playing this song then the couch descends from the ceiling. "
That idea is only cool if you make sure the couch doesn't fully descend from the ceiling until the entire song plays out.  Every time. "
It forces the people to dance their asses off before they can sit down. I like it
#48 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Yay Kessler Kam... boo motion controls.

#49 Posted by DG991 (1344 posts) -

1. Kessler has high blood pressure 
2. That looked like shit... major fail. 

#50 Posted by Bloopa79Aus (119 posts) -
looks kind of boring

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.