Kinect for the Holidays

Posted by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -

So I got a Kinect Sensor for Christmas, like i'm sure many others did... and find myself really enjoying it. I've already purchased three games for it and plan  on purchasing at least two more. 

I'm not sure where this is going actually....

#1 Posted by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -

So I got a Kinect Sensor for Christmas, like i'm sure many others did... and find myself really enjoying it. I've already purchased three games for it and plan  on purchasing at least two more. 

I'm not sure where this is going actually....

#2 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

Going downtown...

#3 Edited by Caduceus77 (53 posts) -

What games did you get and what's your favorite?

#4 Posted by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -

So far i've gotten Dance Central, Kinect Sports, and Your Shape: Fitness Plus. 

Dance Central seems pretty awesome so far and I can understand why Jeff fought so hard for it, even though he didn't give much reasoning.

I've only set up YSFP and played the block game, and I haven't gotten to play Kinect Sports because my fiance's friends showed up while I was setting up YSFP and they all wanted to play DC. They certainly seem to enjoy it.

I'm planing on buying Kinect JoyRide and the Harry Potter game just because.

#5 Posted by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -
@Caduceus77:  BTW... dig the name... makes me think of Maynards Winery. Also... I'll be honest. I'm a little drunk now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.