Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Support

Concept »

Kinect is a camera and depth sensor-based peripheral for the Xbox 360 that allows users to interact with and play games using their whole bodies, rather than using a standard controller.

Kinect Hands

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Terrents

so a couple months ago I heard that Microsoft was working on making it so that Kinect could "render?" (not sure what the right word for that would be) hands. and like most people I instantly thought about flipping off people online. along with many other gestures. but does anybody know if this even means its going to do it at the same time it does your whole body? or is this going to be a thing where it only watches your hands? are there going to be games where you only play with just your fingers? I could probably do some research and figure this out. but hell why not start a topic on my favorite website :)

oh and lastly, do you think we will see anything about this tech working at E3

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Terrents

ok fine don't respond to my post! :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.