Microsoft Store Lists Kinect at $149.99

#1 Posted by norton123 (311 posts) -

At this point it seems almost unnecessary to post an article every time another retailer lists Microsoft’s Kinect at $149.99. At least this time it’s Microsoft’s own website that’s doing the listing.

If you head over to Microsoft’s store you’ll notice that Kinect is listed for pre-ordering at the unfriendly price of $149.99. This isn’t a full fledged announcement though, so the price could change. In fact right below the picture of Kinect is the Pre-order Price Guarantee that covers the buyer should the price of the above item go down before it is shipped. Again, let’s hope it goes down.

Via Scorephoria.com
#2 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1041 posts) -

Too much. Granted you only ever have to buy one (as opposed to getting lots of remotes for the other consoles) but I don't see myself getting one until the price drops.

#3 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

Oh god. I wasn't interested before, but now I'm really not going to buy it.

#4 Posted by tracerace11 (288 posts) -

yea, and this imo go against everything that has made microsoft what it is today.  guys in small dorms/apartments have made the 360 what it is today....but inorder to play kinect
you have to have 6 feet of space (at least from what I read that is how i understand it).  Crazy? i think so, they have taken out half their market now. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.