Seaman 2 with Kinect Support

#1 Edited by Vigorousjammer (2478 posts) -

If anybody remembers a Dreamcast game from a long time ago, Seaman, you'll remember the crazy advertising that went along with it.

For some reason, Peter Molyneux's Milo reminds me a hell of a lot of that game.
and I'm thinking it's about time Sega re-hired Leonard Nemoy as the narrator, and got to work on a Seaman 2...  exclusive, for the Xbox 360, for use with Kinect.
imagine what they could do!

what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by WillyLo (302 posts) -

I'm good, thanks.

#3 Posted by JamesBoyce (295 posts) -

Fucking make it happen.  Space Channel 5, Samba Di Amigo, Seaman, they should all be on Kinect.  Especially Space Channel 5 (but only if it comes with a Ulala dress-up kit :3)

#4 Posted by ThePwnee (234 posts) -

Seaman kicks ass. 

#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Well, lick my balls and make me come. Do it!

#6 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

i'm on board
#7 Posted by agentboolen (1751 posts) -
@ThePwnee said:

" Seaman kicks ass. 

"
I had a Dreamcast but missed out on this game, but after looking at this video it looks kind of boring.  Sure a new game might be cool but like Milo I don't really think I could take 5 minutes of any of these weird games.
#8 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2478 posts) -
@agentboolen said:
I had a Dreamcast but missed out on this game, but after looking at this video it looks kind of boring.  Sure a new game might be cool but like Milo I don't really think I could take 5 minutes of any of these weird games. "
The original game was fairly ambitious for it's time, but yes, it was a little boring.  However, if Kinect actually works and Milo is all it's cracked up to be, a new Seaman game could be really cool!
However, I guess it's not for everybody.  Personally, I think it'd work better as a $15 downloadable game.
#9 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I think I'd rather talk to a cynical-freaky-fish-faced-man-thing than a virtual little boy...yes, it's less creepy with the fish-man-thing.

#10 Posted by radar5 (160 posts) -

that game was pretty funny.  Once I got him evolved though, I lost interest in him.

#11 Posted by Jost1 (2077 posts) -

Just release Dreamcast games on the 3DS or something instead

#12 Posted by TheHBK (5463 posts) -

@josty81 said:

"Just release Dreamcast games on the 3DS or something instead "

Excellent idea. 

And while reading about it, I come to find out there was a Seaman 2 in Japan?  What the fuck.....?
#13 Edited by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

Isn´t there already a seaman 2? For playstation 2? Maybe it only came out in Japan

He looked like a monkey and shit, i´m sure there´s some footage on Youtube.

Edit: Oh totally didn't see the post of the guy above me, so yeah, does  exist.

#14 Posted by hedfone (1749 posts) -

hell yeah

#15 Posted by CaptainObvious (2992 posts) -

I think Jeff Kramer is too busy working with Swery to do a new Seaman.

#16 Posted by PorkPie (4 posts) -

YES this would be awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.