Congratulations! We're pleased to report you've been accepted in the Xbox LIVE and Kinect beta program. We look forward to your active involvement and feedback along the way.
REMINDER:The Xbox LIVE and Kinect beta program is confidential. Please don't disclose, share, or discuss beta program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE and Kinect Beta Program Agreement. Specifically, please:
- DO NOT Blog about the beta materials.
- DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
- DO NOT Discuss the beta materials in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
- DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the beta materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.
- Only use approved support methods for your Kinect experience which are listed on xxx.
- DO NOT contact Xbox Support over Twitter. For support options, please go to xxx
- DO NOT post in the public Xbox support forums (only use the xxx)
The Xbox LIVE and Kinect Beta information has been updated on the Microsoft Connect website (Your console should be prompted for a system update within the next 24 hours. Kinect hardware is being packed and will be shipped to the address you provided when applying for this program. Please be patient and review the Microsoft Connect website for any status updates.
For any troubleshooting or program questions, please review the support information at
Congratulations, we look forward to your participation!
this should be interesting, just wont be able to talk about it i guess
(removed links to the private beta forums.support etc)