Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Support

Concept »

Kinect is a camera and depth sensor-based peripheral for the Xbox 360 that allows users to interact with and play games using their whole bodies, rather than using a standard controller.

Spanish Press Come Away Very Impressed With Project Natal

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Microsoft's Project Natal was presented in Madrid a few days ago,  the opinions on Project Natal we're unanimous within the Spanish press: 

Meristation :

"Looking a little attention this demonstration, we are all in agreement to say that promises are met. The first positive point is the response of the camera and the speed with which she captures the movement. The loyalty of our movement and the speed with which they are incorporated into the screen is impressive. " 

Engadget Spain :

"Receiver sensitivity is amazing, with virtually instantaneous response time in solo play, where you could identify fully the force with which they hit the ball, its direction and distance just by shaking arms. The little lag almost imperceptible in the single player is somewhat increased when there are two players on screen, but even so, the reaction of the console is also impressive. " 

ScoreZero :

"Yesterday, I was surprised by the people from Microsoft , the unit meets and exceeds all expectations. " 

BeeGamer :

"I could not resist a few breakdance moves to react to the avatar, and the sequence and coordination of movements was perfect. " 

That may well reassure many who had some doubts.  Microsoft continues its European tour of Project Natal, they stop over in Paris tomorrow.

ApolloJ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ApolloJ85

Breakdancing Spaniards are easy to please. Everyone knows that.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FirePrince

"I could not resist a few breakdance moves to react to the avatar, and the sequence and coordination of movements was perfect. " 
    Well that seems awesome.If it is that accurate and has a 50-70$ price tag,I might get this day one.What do you guys think?
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

we need to see real time footage of natal on a game show floor. 

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By jonnyboy

No Pamplona Bull Run mini game. Count me out.

niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By niamahai

MY DREAMS OF PLAYING WITH MILO WILL FINALLY COME TRUE

SWEET MILO! HOLD ON M'BOY!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@niamahai
    said:
    " MY DREAMS OF PLAYING WITH MILO WILL FINALLY COME TRUE  SWEET MILO! HOLD ON M'BOY! "

Child protection agencies will be keeping your IP address for future reference. 

I expect we'll be seeing some sort of break dancing during Microsoft's E3 event this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.