The reason why I hate motion controlled gaming, for the most part

#1 Posted by Conker (771 posts) -

So this guy basically plays through an entire race in thus Kinect racing game WIHTOUT MOVING A MUSCLE, and lands third place. I guess Microsoft wants to appeal to such a large fanbase that apparently that fanbase now includes dead people.
#2 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Already a thread about this, and that one was kind of dumb as well. this isn't evidence that motion controls suck, just that this game doesn't implement them well.

#3 Posted by Cramsy (1166 posts) -

Soccer mums don't want frustrating games 

#4 Posted by supermike6 (3556 posts) -

This is a problem with one game and not all motion controls. Also, this has already been posted.

#5 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@supermike6 said:
" This is a problem with one game and not all motion controls."
except the fact that all games with motion controls are basically this brainless, at least in my moderate amount of experience. It's a pretty good example of why they're bad, imo.
#6 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I'm not much into motion control gaming unless it's some sword fighting game very well implemented. However, I still think that video is BS. Anyone can easily record the game their playing, then record themselves sitting there for 5 minutes, and put the 2 video's together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.