Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

King Arthur's Gold

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Nov 05, 2011

King Arthur's Gold is a game in the vein of Terraria/Minecraft, but with a focus on PVP; two teams build, fight, and compete to collect the most gold.

King Arthur's Gold: anyone play?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BoG

Only just yesterday I began playing this game, and I'm really enjoying it. It's, as the GB page states, a PVP focused game similar to Minecraft or Terraria. You're construction options are much more limited than those games, but if expanded, the game would become unwieldy. Like those games, you gather materials and build. KAG has your team building fortifications to protect your base and attack your foe's. The mining can also be offensive, and you can dig up into their base. The building aspect really enhances the game, and I find it more entertaining than older 2D PVP games like Gang Garrison because of the Minecraftiness. It's a really fun little game, and there are a good number of people playing. It's free, so check it out.

I'm BoG in the game, if you ever play.

Demokk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Demokk

I just found out about this game. I'm going to download it and play it as soon as possible! Sounds really fun, I really like Soldat!

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG

@Demokk: What's your name in the game? We should totally play some time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.