8 Min. Kingdom Hearts 3DS Trailer (From Jump Festa)

#1 Edited by TepidShark (1044 posts) -

Arguably the longest Kingdom Hearts trailer I can remember. (Make sure to have "CC" on for English Subtitles)

#2 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4480 posts) -

Ah man, this looks so good. Can't wait.

#3 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

This game has the TWEWY characters in it? SOLD!

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -

DO WANT NOW

Now I just want to know the US date.

#5 Posted by CommodoreGroovy (548 posts) -

Japanese Mickey is all sorts of crazy.

#6 Posted by Afroman269 (7388 posts) -

I might get this, I didn't end up finishing Birth by Sleep so I don't know if I'll even like this one.

#7 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -

This trailer kinda gives me the creeps...

#8 Posted by Benny (1937 posts) -

A kingdom hearts game actually isn't going to make it to PS3.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (34616 posts) -

......Damn it. Now I have to buy a 3DS. (Oh, and hope that Square decides to port all their games to PSN already, because Persona 4 is pulling me toward a Vita, too.)

#10 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

WANT. 

That is all.

#11 Edited by Beforet (2884 posts) -

I feel like I shouldn't watch this until I play and beat Birth by Sleep.

And I won't want play play Birth By Sleep until the Final Mix version is readily available. Or until I cave and pirate it.

#12 Posted by AngelN7 (2959 posts) -

Kinda sucks that this is on the 3DS this game is pretty much Kingdom Hearts 2.5 story wise , new Disney worlds friggin Tron Legacy world is like they want me to buy a 3DS just for this game...

#13 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4969 posts) -

@Benny said:

A kingdom hearts game actually isn't going to make it to PS3.

Yeah, from the looks of it it seems that it will be on the next generation of consoles which I am kind of OK with.

#14 Posted by Benny (1937 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree: Apparently the team isn't going to start work on it till FF Versus 13 is out, I'd be surprised if that makes a 2013 worldwide release from the way that game is seemingly stuck in development hell

#15 Posted by Encephalon (1176 posts) -

I know it's old news at this point, but I still can't get over that name.

#16 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4969 posts) -

@Benny said:

@OllyOxenFree: Apparently the team isn't going to start work on it till FF Versus 13 is out, I'd be surprised if that makes a 2013 worldwide release from the way that game is seemingly stuck in development hell

They need to get that Luminous engine in there, son!

#17 Edited by TepidShark (1044 posts) -

Update: the short version with some alternate scenes now has English Subtitles (Remember, have "CC" clicked):

Also not a huge surprise but the game is now confirmed for North America & Europe in 2012.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.