I got mine! Who else?

#1 Edited by SnowPin (50 posts) -

Add me to friends! 1590-4814-4150

#2 Posted by _Dust_ (38 posts) -

I'm on the fence about picking it up.

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game before, having said that, I really enjoyed the demo! But I'm quite intimidated by the story as it seems almost impenetrable and convoluted to a late commer such as myself.

Watching a lets play on YouTube to catch up though! :p

#3 Posted by Hailinel (24712 posts) -

Still waiting for mine to ship.

#4 Posted by drgrumbles (210 posts) -

I'm getting mine after work.

#5 Posted by Sombrero_Ninja (34 posts) -

Tight on cash with P4A coming out, will have to wait till sept....but a lot comes out then too hmmmmmm...

#6 Edited by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

I think I'm skipping this. The combat looks awesome, but the drop mechanic, the story, and the linearity make it seem like it's for the KH superfans only who really want a new title.

#7 Posted by TepidShark (1059 posts) -

Mine has been out for delivery, according to amazon, since 7 this morning. Though there are somedays in our area where the mailmen decide they just aren't going to deliver the mail that day for some reason.

#8 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4740 posts) -

I hate Square for not putting out the Mark of Mastery Edition in the UK.

#9 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

Got mine on Saturday. Haven't played it yet because I'm currently playing Pokemon Conquest, and I dislike switching games in my DS. Looking forward to getting to it though.

#10 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I have the regular one.

#11 Posted by Hunter5024 (5669 posts) -

I have no idea whether or not I'm picking this game up because I'm so confused about where it falls in the series.

#12 Posted by Hailinel (24712 posts) -
@Hunter5024

I have no idea whether or not I'm picking this game up because I'm so confused about where it falls in the series.

It is the latest in the timeline.
#13 Posted by Hunter5024 (5669 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Hunter5024

It is the latest in the timeline.

Really? I thought Riku looked younger. Hmm, if it's a sequel to two I may have to pick it up.

#14 Posted by Grim_2_ (50 posts) -

I need ask will I be lost in the story cause I haven't played kingdom hearts since like 2?

#15 Posted by Soulstoner (37 posts) -
#16 Posted by SnowPin (50 posts) -

Yeah, KH 3D is pretty much KH 3 until KH3 it'self comes out. I guess you could think of this as a KH 2.5 lol it's the one game that actually continues the story on from 2

#17 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

It should show up in the next couple days. I didn't buy the Mark of Mastery Edition, though.

#18 Posted by BobaF3tt (22 posts) -

Just got my copy today. A couple of buddies of mine gave it to me as birthday gift.

#19 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -

Got the MoM Edition as well. Not sure if it was worth it, but the box is snazzy.

#20 Posted by Hailinel (24712 posts) -

Shipping update. Mine is somwhere between Phoenix and Seattle. Why is it shipping from Arizona?

#21 Posted by takashichea (351 posts) -

I just bought the game as a gift for my little sister when we went together to Game Stop. I was not sure if the extra Analog stick is helpful, but she finds the circle pad placed in an awkward location. My little sis is so used to the PSP.

She would asked me and my bro what to name those dream critters. I was yelling mostly Pokemon names while my little bro was yelling Yugioh names. That was weird.

#22 Posted by mrpandaman (866 posts) -

@takashichea said:

I just bought the game as a gift for my little sister when we went together to Game Stop. I was not sure if the extra Analog stick is helpful, but she finds the circle pad placed in an awkward location. My little sis is so used to the PSP.

She would asked me and my bro what to name those dream critters. I was yelling mostly Pokemon names while my little bro was yelling Yugioh names. That was weird.

Your neighbor is also yelling Digimon names... and the people you may or may not know at the end of the block are whispering Monster Rancher in passing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.