Kingdom Hearts 3DS TGS Trailer

#1 Posted by TepidShark (1059 posts) -

I didn't expect it to be released but here it is (if you go to the actual YouTube & click CC you can enable English subtitles):

#2 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I haven't even finished Birth by Sleep so I think I'm going to pass on this game. I just want KH 3, enough of this side game nonsense.

#3 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -

As much as I wish KH3 would hurry, I'm still really looking forward to this! Love KH so anything that leads towards the next epic is a good thing.

#4 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

@Afroman269: Sadly after you finish Birth By Sleep you will find out that KH 3D i as important to the main plot as Birth By Sleep was , It pisses me off because I don´t want a 3DS but Dream Drop Distance might as well be called Kingdom Hearts 3, it makes no sense but Square for some reason spread both main tittles to Sony and Nintendo.

#5 Posted by RaikohBlade (593 posts) -

I'm really happy Neku's in there. The World Ends With You is the most unique RPG on the DS, and it deserves to be in this game. It may even be the best RPG on the DS, but that's hard to say with all of the great RPG's on that platform.

#6 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Neku is in this game im 100x more intrested in this game now. World ends with you is a fantastic game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.