Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep adhoc Party Thread

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

As some of you may know, KH: BbS has no online.  Thanks to adhoc Party, we can play the game online.  I thought it would be a neat idea to make a thread so we can match up with other Giant Bomb users and play some KH: BbS together.

First and foremost, here are the requirements for adhoc Party (copied from the adhoc Party support page):

• a playstation®3 system equipped with the wireless lan feature
    • the 20 gb model (cechbxx) is not equipped with the wireless lan feature and cannot be used.
    • use the playstation®3 system with a wired connection to a broadband network. the wireless lan connection cannot be used. 
    • a psp™  (playstation®portable) system
    • the playstation®3 and psp™ system software should always be updated to the latest version.
    • a registered playstation®network account
    • this feature cannot be used with a sub account for which chat use is restricted. obtain approval for use of chat features from the master account manager (a parent or guardian) before using adhocparty for psp™.

Here are the region details:

In order to play with different regions (US, PAL, JPN, etc.) you can play with people outside of your country, but it is as follows: You have a US and PAL ad-hoc (and JPN but that is out of the question for now) To play together you will need the same ad-hoc version. You can get both versions, all you have to do is have 2 PSN accounts (different regions) to download both ad-hoc party's and then you can just start the one you need on your standard account, because downloads are available on both accounts

--  Borrowed from the Kingdom Hearts Insider adhoc Party Thread

If you need anymore help with adhoc party, click THIS link.

What I will need from you guys are your PSN ID, your PSP Nickname, your region, if you have a headset, and your KH: BbS nicknames.  If you have different nicknames for each character, please provide the info.

Giant Bomb Username
    PSN ID
    PSP Nickname
    RegionHeadsetKH: BbS Nickname(s)
      JJOR64 JJOR64 JJOR64 USA Yes JJOR64

I will try to keep this thread current.

I'm completely new to adhoc Party, so if have any users on GB who have used this before, please help other users if they are having problems.  Also, if you guys have any suggestions on making this thread better, please tell me.
    RegaliaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm well i'm from EU so if I want to play with you then I have to download the US version? If so then I would be glad to download it.

jongihong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jongihong

psn id DUKSUNTIE

psp nickname Aaron

kh bbs nickname Aaron

Region US

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.