Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep has been released...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By sora_thekey

Before you get excited... It has been released in Japan... 
     but that gives us info that we didn't have before... 

Like the Kh: Birth By Sleep Intro video: 

Plus do you want to see what the gameplay is like?  

Since the leak of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, many Japanese gamers have been playing the game early. Justin.TV User, Inunonanahou, is currently broadcasting a LIVE stream of himself playing through the game.  

So go watch it at Justin.TV... just remeber this is live! So there might be spoilers...     

Like in my case I watched for a little while and entered the part where Aqua saves young Kairi (witht the help of Mickey) from a heard of Unbirths... 

After the fight Kairi gives Aqua some flowers with a very cute Arigato!

So if you have nothing to do go and watch as the game is played....           
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

Before you get excited... It has been released in Japan... 
     but that gives us info that we didn't have before... 

Like the Kh: Birth By Sleep Intro video: 

Plus do you want to see what the gameplay is like?  

Since the leak of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, many Japanese gamers have been playing the game early. Justin.TV User, Inunonanahou, is currently broadcasting a LIVE stream of himself playing through the game.  

So go watch it at Justin.TV... just remeber this is live! So there might be spoilers...     

Like in my case I watched for a little while and entered the part where Aqua saves young Kairi (witht the help of Mickey) from a heard of Unbirths... 

After the fight Kairi gives Aqua some flowers with a very cute Arigato!

So if you have nothing to do go and watch as the game is played....           
    Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Axersia

Ehhh... no thank you. I'd rather wait till my copy arrives. I've spoiled too many KH games as it is.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ZenaxPure

So excited for this, as much as I wanted 358/2 days this is the game I really want to know more about. But yeah... can't bring myself to spoil things.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.